What is up with the deleted videos?

General topics related to the MWS Forum. Check here first for any news about MWS.

Any questions about how to use the Forum, Suggestions or Complaints. Post here, and I'll try to address your concerns. Thanks.
Forum rules
Sexual Questions and Discussions are not permitted in this area of the forum. This area is for General questions on the use of the board. Thank you.
astroglide57

What is up with the deleted videos?

Post by astroglide57 »

I thought I posted this here yesterday? But now deleted for some reason. Maybe too graphic for this section, if so, I apologize.....So, I'll ask again, a little more politely.....WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THE DEAD VIDEO LINKS??
Joe Cable
Contributor

Re: What is up with the deleted videos?

Post by Joe Cable »

A lot of the video links here are to xtube. And a lot of xtube videos are deleted, either by the poster or by the guys who run the website. So it's a good idea to go to a video link right away and, if you like the video, download it so you don't lose it.
I am a cocksucker
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

It's not MWS. I have never deleted a video from this site.

As Joe stated, the original video may have been removed from the site, or from the user where it was posted. I try to remove posts with dead links, I just haven't had time to go through each of them lately. I'll try to get to that soon.

Sorry for the trouble, I know it's frustrating for me too when the link doesn't work!

John
astroglide57

Post by astroglide57 »

Thanks.I appreciate the response. It just seemed like there were quite a few, and more than typical I suppose?