Your Profiles

General topics related to the MWS Forum. Check here first for any news about MWS.

Any questions about how to use the Forum, Suggestions or Complaints. Post here, and I'll try to address your concerns. Thanks.
Forum rules
Sexual Questions and Discussions are not permitted in this area of the forum. This area is for General questions on the use of the board. Thank you.
John
Forum Owner

Your Profiles

Post by John »

Guys, make sure you fill out your profiles as completely as you can. There's a new field I just added for you to declare your Status. In this area, please indicate whether you are an Eater, Feeder, or like Both, depending on your preference. This way, others will easily see your status when they read your posts.

Thanks!
John
John-MWS
Site Admin

Post by John-MWS »

Make sure "Locations" are filled out in your Profile. Any profiles with missing information could mean removal of your membership. Please edit your profiles now.

Thanks!
jxnman52

Better profile format

Post by jxnman52 »

I appreciate this web site, and certainly accept it as is. John is doing a fantastic job with the site, and also us cum lovers/feeders. I was just wonder ing if the profile format will ever be upgraded to include more information, including pics. Please John, know that I am not complaining, just putting the idea out there.
John
Forum Owner

Re: Better profile format

Post by John »

jxnman52 wrote:I was just wondering if the profile format will ever be upgraded to include more information, including pics. Please John, know that I am not complaining, just putting the idea out there.
I have been looking to upgrade the software to offer some better features. One of these days when I have some time.

Did you know that if you put a photo in the "User Photo" gallery, it will insert the photo into your profile? Check it out. Click on the "User Photos" link above. Just make sure you don't put a sexually explicit photo out there. Nudes are fine though.

Thanks for the comments, I'm glad you are enjoying the site.
sterculius
Contributor

Re: Your Profiles

Post by sterculius »

Hey John,
Any progress on expanding the profile section to include more information about our members? Naturally, it should be optional, but I often would like to tell more about myself and also know more about the other guys here. As much as they feel comfortable revealing.
P.S. I'm curious about your choice of avatar. What is he holding? The meaning of mine is obvious.
Nov Shmoz Ka Pop. Plunk your Magic Twanger Froggy! What, me worry?
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

sterculius wrote:Hey John,
Any progress on expanding the profile section to include more information about our members? Naturally, it should be optional, but I often would like to tell more about myself and also know more about the other guys here. As much as they feel comfortable revealing.
P.S. I'm curious about your choice of avatar. What is he holding? The meaning of mine is obvious.
Hi sterculius, this board is pretty much what you see is what you get. It's free, but not very easy to work with. Any modifications require editing the code in the files, and unless you are very accurate or very patient, it's difficult to do and can crash the whole board. I've done that several times and decided my nerves couldn't take it. Even upgrading it is not easy once you have done these modifications, the upgrade won't work, or would erase the mods you've done. I've been wanting to change to a more user friendly software, but they are expensive to buy or rent.

But, there is room to add more about yourself in this profile. The "Interest" area can be used to describe more about yourself. I'm not sure what more you would like to see and if you or anyone wants to describe more fields you'd like to see in the profile, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

Oh, and my profile pic was one I found a while ago, it's a "Super Sperm." It's hard to see at this small scale, but he has an "SS" on his chest. I just selected it for the humor of it as the owner of the board.
sterculius
Contributor

Post by sterculius »

Hi John, When following someones writings and trying to identify with their reasoning , I often form a mental image of what that person is like and what makes them tick. It's as if the more I know about a person, the better I'm able to relate to what they're trying to say. However, anonymity on these boards is a major issue, and I'm not suggesting that anyone be expected to supply any more information about themselves that that with which they feel comfortable
Nov Shmoz Ka Pop. Plunk your Magic Twanger Froggy! What, me worry?