Donations

General topics related to the MWS Forum. Check here first for any news about MWS.

Any questions about how to use the Forum, Suggestions or Complaints. Post here, and I'll try to address your concerns. Thanks.
Forum rules
Sexual Questions and Discussions are not permitted in this area of the forum. This area is for General questions on the use of the board. Thank you.
John
Forum Owner

Donations

Post by John »

Hey guys, you may have noticed I added the "Donate" button up at the top. This is purely optional. All donations are handled through Paypal whether you use Paypal or a Credit card, they handle it all. I don't see any of your personal information other than whatever email you use there. I don't do anything with that info, and I have no idea who is sending the Donation. So, if you could send a note or memo along with the donation through Paypal as to what your MWS username is, so I can give you credit. Thank you very much!
slurpee
Expert

Re: Donations

Post by slurpee »

John wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:43 am Hey guys, you may have noticed I added the "Donate" button up at the top. This is purely optional. All donations are handled through Paypal whether you use Paypal or a Credit card, they handle it all. I don't see any of your personal information other than whatever email you use there. I don't do anything with that info, and I have no idea who is sending the Donation. So, if you could send a note or memo along with the donation through Paypal as to what your MWS username is, so I can give you credit. Thank you very much!
Unfortunately my Paypal email address contains my legal name and I don't want that in circulation. OTOH if I changed my Paypal email address to one I use for this kind of activity it would create exposure to anyone else I used Paypal with. I'd need to create a new email account just for this purpose, one which contained neither my name nor implied anything else, and change Paypal to that. Others may be hesitant for the same reason. Things get hacked, so it's not necessarily an issue of whether we trust you or not. Perhaps there is a more truly anonymous way to donate. I would if there were a way.
swvsucker
Contributor

Post by swvsucker »

I want to donate too, but am also having a stumbling block. I thought I could use a prepaid card through PayPal to send a donation, but it requires name, address, etc.

EDIT: Correction. Just put fake info in and it allows the donation. John I sent you the balance left on my prepaid card...a whopping $12.31 :D
Happily Sucking & Swallowing Since 1984
- Total Sub Eater - Love Giving No Recip BJs
- Dedicated Gloryhole Cocksucker...No Dick Denied
Blog - swvsucker.bdsmlr.com
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

swvsucker wrote: Mon May 27, 2019 10:58 am I want to donate too, but am also having a stumbling block. I thought I could use a prepaid card through PayPal to send a donation, but it requires name, address, etc.

EDIT: Correction. Just put fake info in and it allows the donation. John I sent you the balance left on my prepaid card...a whopping $12.31 :D
Thank you swvsucker!! Got it and it came through with just your user email listed here, no other personal info. I appreciate your help!!

John
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Please send me a Private Message if you Donate to MWS. I will not contact anyone from their Paypal email. I have no idea who you are if you don't, and I'd like to give you credit and mark you as a Contributor on your profile. Thanks so much!!!
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Guys, a big thanks to Georgespokane for donating to MWS and help with the cost of running this Forum. It is very much appreciated, Thank you so much!!
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Guys, we have another member who made a Donation to MWS today. A big thank you to bj2019 for helping out. We all appreciate your support!

I have one other member who I don't know who you are. Thomas, if you are out there, please Private Message me with your MWS User Name so I can acknowledge and thank you.

Anyone else, if you make a donation, please either email me or mention your username in the Donation form. Thanks guys!!

John
catcherjack
Contributor

Post by catcherjack »

Hey, I just made a donation. MWS has been so important to me in accepting myself as a cocksucker, and in sharing the joys and passions of cocksucking with others who understand the cock lust that swells within me. Some day cocksucking may find social acceptance, but for right now we're somewhere under a rock, which makes the importance of a place like MWS almost incalculable. So I wanted to stand up as a cocksucker and support friends here, and future MWS members.
....anyone who loves to suck is a friend of mine!
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

catcherjack Thank you so much for helping to support MWS. I appreciate your help and contributions on the board all these years.
catcherjack
Contributor

Post by catcherjack »

John wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:34 pm catcherjack Thank you so much for helping to support MWS. I appreciate your help and contributions on the board all these years.
You know, also, I got a hard-on doing this! a double-benefit!
....anyone who loves to suck is a friend of mine!
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Thank you to new Contributor aebn321 Thank you so much for supporting MWS, it is appreciated!
allend
Contributor

Post by allend »

John, I truly appreciate your site and made a donation to help out. I plan to try and donate as often as possible to help you keep it going. If I am ever in your area I would also like to show my appreciation by sucking your cock. I think it would be great to swallow a load from the creator of "menwhoswallow"! Keep up the good work! allend
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

allend wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:55 am John, I truly appreciate your site and made a donation to help out. I plan to try and donate as often as possible to help you keep it going. If I am ever in your area I would also like to show my appreciation by sucking your cock. I think it would be great to swallow a load from the creator of "menwhoswallow"! Keep up the good work! allend
Thank you so much for your donation and all the support you have given to MWS allend. It is definitely appreciated!
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

John wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:43 am Thank you so much for your donation and all the support you have given to MWS allend. It is definitely appreciated!
Another big thank you to allend for another donation. He is very generous to MWS and the site for his support. THANK YOU allend from all of us!
allend
Contributor

Post by allend »

You are very welcome John. I love this site and see the value that it is to myself and the members. Its one of the few places where a man can openly discuss their dick sucking and cum swallowing experiences.