MWS Meetup in San Francisco!

Tell us about the last time you sucked a guy off, or had another guy swallow your cum.
catcherjack
Contributor

Re: MWS Meetup in San Francisco!

Post by catcherjack »

Alec, the meet ups are pretty consistently the third Sunday of every month....
....anyone who loves to suck is a friend of mine!
slurpee
Expert

Post by slurpee »

Alec33 wrote:Well, that’s a little discouraging.
I had sent an email to the guy and I guess he never put me on his list ... so I wasn’t aware of the December cocksucking extravaganza ;(
I'd try calling him, as I suggested in my original reply to TheCuriousSissy, who seems to have ignored that message as well as a private email I sent to him to try to let him know in a way he would not miss that the Dec. meeting was imminent. But apparently he did anyway.

The phone # is in the original message: Bob, (510) 220-2650. When first found out about the group and called him he didn't seem to mind. If he didn't want calls he would not include his #.
catcherjack
Contributor

Post by catcherjack »

Bob is happy to take calls, and quite friendly, if a bit disorganized.
sidbrt1

Post by sidbrt1 »

catcherjack wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:29 pm I have not, I keep missing them, but I've chatted with two friends who have. One said it was a bunch of middle aged guys expecting BJ's and didn't like it much. The other said it was a bunch of middle aged guys and he took six loads, and liked it. It's been going on for years.
Damn now that would be a good party to me. A bunch of middle aged guys ready to feed me would be on my knees and ready!
catcherjack
Contributor

Post by catcherjack »

....the Bay Area is confined to quarters. Doing our part by closing the door and masturbating :)
Due to the Coronavirus, the Cock Sucking Party in Larry’s Apartment (510) 521-2003, has been CANCELLED on 3/15/20. The parties will resume after the theat of contagion has been reduced. Although, it looks like it’s going to get worse before it gets better. So, take care of yourself, stay safe and enjoy life! Till next we meet.
Love,
Bob
(510) 220-2650
insatiable
Expert

Post by insatiable »

I wish this would start up again, or something like it- maybe with proof of vax status. I always wanted to attend, but never got to.
slurpee
Expert

Post by slurpee »

insatiable wrote: Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:30 am I wish this would start up again, or something like it- maybe with proof of vax status. I always wanted to attend, but never got to.
I would too but with the number of break through cases IMO the world is not ready to resume this kind of thing.
FunSFguy

Post by FunSFguy »

I'm down for this
simchaland

Post by simchaland »

If these cocksucking parties ever get going again, let me know. I'm in the East Bay close to Alameda. I can suck for hours. I love to suck, deepthroat, and swallow. Let me know.
BayAreaCub

Post by BayAreaCub »

I would absolutely join if this started up again. Love sucking for hours and just servicing one guy after another. Bay Area here so easy drive to SF.
afpd

Post by afpd »

I'm going to be in SF tomorrow for a few days.
Anyone recommend somewhere to service cock?
slurpee
Expert

Post by slurpee »

afpd wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 11:13 am I'm going to be in SF tomorrow for a few days.
Anyone recommend somewhere to service cock?
Used to go to some places there as well as private events held in commercial play spaces but I have no idea which if any have survived the Covid pandemic. It's been so long now that the names of some of the places don't immediately come to mind but Blow Buddies was one of them. IIRC, 1060 Folsom was one of the play spaces where semi-private events were held.

Also used to go to The Water Garden in San Jose, a gay/bi play space with sauna, hot tub, private rooms, glory hole booths, etc. but again I don't know what their current status is either. No doubt you can find that out on line since you at least know the names of these two.
catcherjack
Contributor

Post by catcherjack »

slurpee wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2023 6:53 pm Used to go to some places there as well as private events held in commercial play spaces but I have no idea which if any have survived the Covid pandemic. It's been so long now that the names of some of the places don't immediately come to mind but Blow Buddies was one of them. IIRC, 1060 Folsom was one of the play spaces where semi-private events were held.

Also used to go to The Water Garden in San Jose, a gay/bi play space with sauna, hot tub, private rooms, glory hole booths, etc. but again I don't know what their current status is either. No doubt you can find that out on line since you at least know the names of these two.
Alas, the pandemic and lockdown was hard to survive for some clubs.
As reported on their Web site, on Hoodline, and in the Bay Area Reporter, Blow Buddies will not be reopening after the pandemic. The club, which opened on August 8, 1988 and saw its last guests on March 15, 2020, will be much missed by many in our community. As the Web page says, “The club was created in response to one virus and done in by another.”

It joins Watergarden, the San Jose bathhouse which recently closed after 43 years of operation, a victim of both the cost of being closed, and the uncertainty about when they might return to normal...
However, new regulations have made traditional gay bathhouses easier to operate, and Eros on Turk Street is open. Steamworks in Berkeley, conveniently located within walking distance of my office, has been a go-to stop for many.
slurpee
Expert

Post by slurpee »

catcherjack wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:37 pm Alas, the pandemic and lockdown was hard to survive for some clubs.

However, new regulations have made traditional gay bathhouses easier to operate, and Eros on Turk Street is open. Steamworks in Berkeley, conveniently located within walking distance of my office, has been a go-to stop for many.
Thanks for doing the research. Too bad about the realities we learned from it.

If you are in the North State now, do you still keep the office in Berkeley? Seems like quite a hike to use it!

There also used to be a place on Market St, not far from or perhaps in the Castro, across Market from a Safeway. It was up a flight of stairs. I thought THAT was Eros but it's been many years before Covid that I went there. Last time I stopped by there perhaps 5 years ago around 10 PM, it was closed for the day (night).

Good to see you posting again!