AOL New Registrants

General topics related to the MWS Forum. Check here first for any news about MWS.

Any questions about how to use the Forum, Suggestions or Complaints. Post here, and I'll try to address your concerns. Thanks.
Forum rules
Sexual Questions and Discussions are not permitted in this area of the forum. This area is for General questions on the use of the board. Thank you.
John-MWS
Site Admin

AOL New Registrants

Post by John-MWS »

One of the most frequent questions I get from guys trying to register, are from AOL users. For some reason, they can't see the registration code, and therefore, can't complete the signup process.

If you are using the AOL web browser, the "Visual" code is not visible. What works, is for you to close that browser, and user Internet Explorer or Netscape. That should solve the problem.

Thanks!
want2drainu
Contributor

Post by want2drainu »

John is right when I first came around I had all kinds of problems using AOL. Now I come in through MSN and it works like a charm.

Thanks John..
Fully Vaccinated cum guzzling Cocksucker
John-MWS
Site Admin

Post by John-MWS »

I'm getting more users having problems registering through the AOL Web Browser. Please use another browser when registering. Thanks!