Twitter

General topics related to the MWS Forum. Check here first for any news about MWS.

Any questions about how to use the Forum, Suggestions or Complaints. Post here, and I'll try to address your concerns. Thanks.
Forum rules
Sexual Questions and Discussions are not permitted in this area of the forum. This area is for General questions on the use of the board. Thank you.
John
Forum Owner

Twitter

Post by John »

If you enjoy seeing quick videos, feel free to follow MWS on Twitter. Go to Twitter and search for @menwhoswallow, and post any of your favorite cock sucking and swallowing videos. Also be sure to follow fellow MWS members on Twitter. Guys, if you go to your Profile, click Edit, you can add your Twitter name there. Make sure you do it so MWS members can access it easily!
John
Forum Owner

Re: Twitter

Post by John »

Just to inform you, Twitter decided to suspend our account there tonight. They said we broke Twitter rules. Weird, since all I did was retweet other accounts. Never asked for money or anything other than retweet, promoting other's accounts. I appealed it, but we know where that goes. I'm not rebuilding it, and will just let it go.
I'm proud that it grew to 36.2k followers and was a nice extension of the MWS community. Since many of you were followers, I just wanted to let you know.
kycocksucker
Expert

Post by kycocksucker »

I bet that they're going after all kinds of adult Twitters since Musk took over. I deleted mine quite some time ago. Shame, the MWS Twitter provided a lot of great content! Sadly, they didn't agree.
Cocksucker since 1970.
There are many cocksuckers in Kentucky, but there's only one KYCocksucker. :D
hungry4cockinky@gmail.com
BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/KentuckyCocksucker
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

I don't think it was part of some bigger deletion policy. There were certainly bigger fish out there they'd go after.
I must have done something or pissed someone off and they reported me. They never tell you specifically what you've done, just that you broke some Twitter rule. They say you can appeal it, but they never get back to you. Now that Elon has fired everyone, I'm sure I'll never hear back.
allend
Contributor

Post by allend »

Twitter suspended my account because I posted the following picture as my profile.
Screenshot_20220223-234749_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Yeah, I know they will suspend and remove "suggestive" photos from banners and profiles. I still haven't been told what I was guilty of doing. Twitter has been having it's own personnel problems, so I doubt I ever will. Elon allows his friends back on after suspensions, but I'm over it. I gave up Facebook, now Twitter. It's for the best.
Adam1981
Expert

Post by Adam1981 »

allend wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:18 pm Twitter suspended my account because I posted the following picture as my profile. Screenshot_20220223-234749_Chrome.jpg
They suspended you for that, but if you were a hot voluptuous Latina with her ass out advertising for her only fans then won’t touch it. It’s hypocrisy.
allend
Contributor

Post by allend »

John wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:17 pm Yeah, I know they will suspend and remove "suggestive" photos from banners and profiles. I still haven't been told what I was guilty of doing. Twitter has been having it's own personnel problems, so I doubt I ever will. Elon allows his friends back on after suspensions, but I'm over it. I gave up Facebook, now Twitter. It's for the best.
I don't plan to go back to Twitter either.
allend
Contributor

Post by allend »

Adam1981 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:11 pm They suspended you for that, but if you were a hot voluptuous Latina with her ass out advertising for her only fans then won’t touch it. It’s hypocrisy.
That is so true!!
CummingJosh
Expert

Post by CummingJosh »

I'm very sorry to hear that. Hope they don't come after mine.
Josh Humble Model
https://joshhumblemodel.com/taste-my-cum/
http://TasteOfJosh.com

“Hey Josh, Your cum was delicious. Want to order 5 more…” - Happy Drinker
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

FYI, just as quickly as they suspended my account, they reinstated it a few days ago. With no notice, no emails, no reasons given, it was back up, intact. All members, all DMs, all followers and my follows back as if it never happened. I only stumbled onto it by accident and saw it was "live" again. Go figure!
I'm sure it will all be going away soon anyway. If one parent in FL complains, it'll be taken down.