Menwhoswallow Forum

General topics related to the MWS Forum. Check here first for any news about MWS.

Any questions about how to use the Forum, Suggestions or Complaints. Post here, and I'll try to address your concerns. Thanks.
Forum rules
Sexual Questions and Discussions are not permitted in this area of the forum. This area is for General questions on the use of the board. Thank you.
JozyXT
Expert

Re: Menwhoswallow Forum

Post by JozyXT »

Thanks for everything. This forum led me to feeding my first two men. Which eventually gave me the strength to overcome my fears and suck my first cock. That was a liberating moment in my life.
Rotoplooker
Expert

Post by Rotoplooker »

24 years...man, that's some commitment! Thank you. I've run a few boards in the past and it's so easy to take boards like this for granted...everything that goes on behind the scenes and all. So, really...thank you. Really sad to see this go. The last 5-10 years have been sort of shitty in terms of all things "sexual". Glory holes being boarded up. ABS's going bust. Websites going bust. All of the video sites going "generic". Craigslist personals going tits up. Throw a pandemic on top of it and you get a real shit sammich. I don't know you from Adam, but I wish you all the best and really do appreciate all that you've done to keep this thing afloat for so long. Take care!
Good looking, muscled/athletic 6', 175, brn/brn w/goatee... EXPERT cock sucker.
catcherjack
Contributor

Post by catcherjack »

This forum has been valuable beyond expression in my evolution as a cocksucker and my sexuality generally. Truly, the understanding, comradeship and openness here is revolutionary and rare. Most important, everyone has been welcome, and all the different parts of ourselves have also been welcomed. I don't know how it happened, but I think it must have something to do with John. Thank you, John.

All things change, and to survive in social media for a quarter century is close to being immortal. My first thought was sadness and regret that a new, curious, not-yet-cocksucker in the summer of 2022 will not find this forum when they nervously type c o c k s u c k e r into google. But perhaps the time for this forum has passed. There are new modes of communication, changing standards and attitudes that are changing the face of cocksucking :)

Thank you again, John, and everyone here. Those of us on our knees salute you! and we toast you with every drop of cum we swallow~
....anyone who loves to suck is a friend of mine!
cock-worshipper
Expert

Post by cock-worshipper »

This is really sad news even though we know that all things eventually come to an end. But this is such a unique place and I will miss it terribly! Or is there still hope? Whatever happens, thank you so much for all your work, John! Twenty-four years, wow! Very very much appreciated! Also a huge thank you to guys whose names have become familiar over the years and for their valuable contributions. I'm feeling really, really sad now.....
nimum
Expert

Post by nimum »

What a shock!
As i am now retired I could increase my cocksucking activities last year a lot and also started to count the number of blowjobs, different dicks and loads swallowed. I plan to report even more frequent this year. And I enjoy the exchange with other eaters and the feeders- gave me quite a bit of inspirations.
It would be a pity to see this forum going.
Anyhow, thanks to John for your continuous work on this forum here.
koekje1
Expert

Post by koekje1 »

John, if you need help, msg me. I have some experience with webhosting. Maybe I can help figure out where the problem is. It would be a pity to see this forum go offline :-(
AssMan69
Expert

Post by AssMan69 »

This is a good forum for men would be sad to see it go hopefully something can be worked out to keep it up
hungryman40
Expert

Post by hungryman40 »

I am hoping against hope that something can be done to save this forum. It has done wonders for all of us in SO many ways. If it must, then it must, but it will be a very sad day.. Than you John for all of your efforts! Just out of curiosity, what is the annual costs for the unlimited service? (PM is fine!)
luv2swallow
Expert

Post by luv2swallow »

Are you taking it down because you’ve gotten bored with managing it? I know with only 30 regular users it hardly seems worth the trouble, but I really appreciate the perverted little community of like-minded folks that’s developed here. 😆

The Twitter posts are great, but people can’t go into long, detailed and raunchy descriptions of their experiences, and that’s really where this board shines.

If you would be open to handing over the reins and responsibility to another capable user here, please let us know!
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

luv2swallow wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 3:52 pm Are you taking it down because you’ve gotten bored with managing it? I know with only 30 regular users it hardly seems worth the trouble, but I really appreciate the perverted little community of like-minded folks that’s developed here. 😆
Thanks for asking this. You know, after all this time, I have not gotten bored. There are so many great guys here, and throughout the years, there's only been a few times I've had to be a "manager." I have gone on vacations for a month many times, out of the US, and it was not even noticed. That's how easy it's been. So no, no problem there. I try to read every post when I can as I'm interested in everyone's different experiences.

I agree the Twitter account was just a different thing to let some of the horniness out. It's fun, but not as serious as this board is.
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Guys, I'm still discussing this with the hosting company and will try to make a decision with them by Jan 3. I'll see about going one more year. Let's see what I can work out.

I appreciate so much all the kind words about the board. It's you guys that made it. I just gave you the pen and the paper, you wrote the stories. I appreciate your offers to save the board. Let's see what we can do. I'll fill you in tomorrow after I speak with the hosting company.
csrobj
Expert

Post by csrobj »

Fingers crossed, here to help.
North of Orlando; love to kneel and serve.
mike
Expert

Post by mike »

John wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:42 pm Guys, I'm still discussing this with the hosting company and will try to make a decision with them by Jan 3. I'll see about going one more year. Let's see what I can work out.

I appreciate so much all the kind words about the board. It's you guys that made it. I just gave you the pen and the paper, you wrote the stories. I appreciate your offers to save the board. Let's see what we can do. I'll fill you in tomorrow after I speak with the hosting company.
That is fantastic that there is still hope John. Like the old song by Joni Mitchell, “Big Yellow Taxi”, says:

“That you don't know what you got 'til it's gone
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot”

I’d hate to see this cocksucker’s paradise turn into a parking lot, come Wednesday or Thursday. :roll:

I’m wishin’ and hopin’ that you can work out another year. Fingers crossed.
one4twooral
Expert

Post by one4twooral »

There actually valuable human narrative here.

I am wondering if it I possible to archive with one of the glbt archives. In a way that keeps the content available to future folks.

The narrative on here is probably unlike narrative anywhere else.

The Trotter collection at the u of m is a likely repository.
Joe Cable
Contributor

Post by Joe Cable »

John wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:42 pmGuys, I'm still discussing this with the hosting company and will try to make a decision with them by Jan 3. I'll see about going one more year. Let's see what I can work out.
I sure hope so. As a cocksucker, I have appreciated what MWS stands for more than I can say.

Most men regard us as at least weird if not just sick perverts. But here we cocksuckers can be proud on our knees, enjoying (and needing!) the fellowship of our cocksucking brothers, other men who know why I suck cock and why I love doing so.

Anything I can do, including a regular monetary contribution, just let me know!
I am a cocksucker