Image Hosting

General topics related to the MWS Forum. Check here first for any news about MWS.

Any questions about how to use the Forum, Suggestions or Complaints. Post here, and I'll try to address your concerns. Thanks.
Forum rules
Sexual Questions and Discussions are not permitted in this area of the forum. This area is for General questions on the use of the board. Thank you.
kycocksucker
Expert

Image Hosting

Post by kycocksucker »

I'm wondering, you guys who post pics on the forum threads, what do you use for an image host? I thought I had found one a while back but it became a refuge for linkbots so I had to close out the account.
Cocksucker since 1970.
There are many cocksuckers in Kentucky, but there's only one KYCocksucker. :D
hungry4cockinky@gmail.com
BDSMLR: https://bdsmlr.com/blog/KentuckyCocksucker
slurpee
Expert

Re: Image Hosting

Post by slurpee »

kycocksucker wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:59 pm I'm wondering, you guys who post pics on the forum threads, what do you use for an image host? I thought I had found one a while back but it became a refuge for linkbots so I had to close out the account.
Why not use Google Drive? 15GB for free. OTOH, attachments don't require hosting at all. The forum hosts the attached image.
kycocksucker
Expert

Post by kycocksucker »

OH- I didn't know that I MWS would allow image hosting.

Let me try this out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cocksucker since 1970.
kycocksucker
Expert

Post by kycocksucker »

Well, honk my hooter. Thanks for enlightening me.
Cocksucker since 1970.
slurpee
Expert

Post by slurpee »

kycocksucker wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:35 pm Well, honk my hooter. Thanks for enlightening me.
YW! OTOH, Google Drive is nevertheless extremely useful for sharing files privately. There are 2 options:

Files which anyone with the link can open, so the links could be posted publicly or someone you sent it to might share it without your consent.

Files which only the intended recipient can open. I forget now what the exact mechanism is to prevent anyone else from opening it but I'm sure the feature exists as described.

You upload the file and request a sharing link, which is an encrypted gibberish character string. It asks which kind you want.