New Members, First Post

General topics related to the MWS Forum. Check here first for any news about MWS.

Any questions about how to use the Forum, Suggestions or Complaints. Post here, and I'll try to address your concerns. Thanks.
Forum rules
Sexual Questions and Discussions are not permitted in this area of the forum. This area is for General questions on the use of the board. Thank you.
John
Forum Owner

New Members, First Post

Post by John »

Just to ensure that we keep this forum SPAM free, each time a new member registers, and posts their first message, it will have to be approved. Once I see the message is legimate, and the member does belong here, further messages will post immediately. I'm sorry if there is a delay in this process, but it will only be for your first message. Thanks!

John
Anthony

Re: New Members, First Post

Post by Anthony »

Hello John (didn't think this should be a "Dear John" letter),
I joined recently and this is my first post as I am lurking until I get a feel for the site, but wanted to respond to this as I think it is a good idea and I appreciate that you want to keep the site spam free. I must say that so far I think you have a great site with some really nice people.
Thanks for your efforts to make this a comfortable place to share,
Anthony
Need it in Ohio
Expert

Post by Need it in Ohio »

I wouldn't think anyone should have a problem with that. As a moderator on another forum, I understand what a PITA dealing with spammers can be and how much time is wasted in doing so. Keep up the good work and thanks!
My mouth wants to be your cock's best friend.
ht4jcksnpa

Post by ht4jcksnpa »

hi Phoenix guy here just joined have to find my way around
chad_chad2

Post by chad_chad2 »

I am a newby as of today and am just beginning to find my way around. I really like the work you have done here to make this site interesting and am looking forward to meeting other members.
Chad
kimberlygirl2

Post by kimberlygirl2 »

Hello to all.. I have just discovered this site... its wonderful to see that I can have a place were I can talk open about my love... thank you
Kimberlygirl2
RoRo3577

Post by RoRo3577 »

Awesome Blog, Thanks!
ashoman

Post by ashoman »

Hi John. I'm not active with men, but enjoy seeing pics & vids of men's climax and having oral sex. If ever I "cross over" it would have to be safe, testing and all. Maybe I don't belong here, but I'm having fun exploring. Site seems friendly.
jwe2012

Post by jwe2012 »

Best as I can tell, this is where I should start. I found this site serendipitously, via a link from another site ("Cockworship, cumhungry"). The site name, if you'll pardon a pun, grabs me by the throat; it suggests that this could become one of my favorite places.
hungryman44

Post by hungryman44 »

Hi John. I am a new member and technically this is my 2nd post. I am waiting for my first post to be approved (I guess I was so anxious to jump into the water that I didn't read the 'alligator warning" sign. Oh well. I can wait. It is a good policy
hungrymouth

Post by hungrymouth »

Hi, new to this site that was referred to me by a chat bud on silver Daddies. Look forward to posting a profile once I find my way around.
johnnyboi

Post by johnnyboi »

Man i love this site so many things to see and do
jizz eater
Expert

Post by jizz eater »

Hi, I just joined this site. Glad to find a site for cum swallow fanatics like myself. Looking forward to chatting with other guys.
mike
Expert

Post by mike »

jizz eater wrote:Hi, I just joined this site. Glad to find a site for cum swallow fanatics like myself. Looking forward to chatting with other guys.
Welcome to the site. You will find lots & lots of likeminded folks here too. I look forward to sharing experiences with you as you tell us a bit more about yourself as well.
AlphaBottom
Expert

Post by AlphaBottom »

John,
Where were my manners, I just joined recently and never thought to write to/in this section.

Being a Canadian and older I assumed that all/most the contacts on here would be USA based and There would only be the incidental Canadian and maybe none from my area, alas I find myself in error because in the matter of a couple of days I received a contact with respect to here.

Thanks for being here.

A Happy Canadian.
Would love to have a stud with a huge cock-head so that when being skull fucked the fucker can sense the popping as it slams past the epiglottis and then I know I'm truly being throat fucked.