New Users and Registration-Reminder

General topics related to the MWS Forum. Check here first for any news about MWS.

Any questions about how to use the Forum, Suggestions or Complaints. Post here, and I'll try to address your concerns. Thanks.
Forum rules
Sexual Questions and Discussions are not permitted in this area of the forum. This area is for General questions on the use of the board. Thank you.
John
Forum Owner

New Users and Registration-Reminder

Post by John »

Hey guys, if you are registering as a new user to the forum, you HAVE to use a working email address. The registration won't complete until you verify you wish to join the group by clicking on the link sent to you. If your email address is not valid, you won't receive the email, and you won't get access to the group.
Also, if you are using a valid email and haven't received the authentication email, make sure you check your junk folder. Everyday I get messages saying it wasn't received, and after checking the junk folder, it's always there.

If there's other problems, feel free to contact me, but most delays will be avoided by following the above. Thanks!

John