Donations

General topics related to the MWS Forum. Check here first for any news about MWS.

Any questions about how to use the Forum, Suggestions or Complaints. Post here, and I'll try to address your concerns. Thanks.
Forum rules
Sexual Questions and Discussions are not permitted in this area of the forum. This area is for General questions on the use of the board. Thank you.
slurpee
Expert

Re: Donations

Post by slurpee »

allend wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 8:37 am You are very welcome John. I love this site and see the value that it is to myself and the members. Its one of the few places where a man can openly discuss their dick sucking and cum swallowing experiences.
I want to take this opportunity to thank both John and you, Allend, for supporting MWS to the benefit of all of us. I don't feel I personally can do so too but applaud your doing so. Kudos...
allend
Contributor

Post by allend »

slurpee wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 11:39 am I want to take this opportunity to thank both John and you, Allend, for supporting MWS to the benefit of all of us. I don't feel I personally can do so too but applaud your doing so. Kudos...
it is very much worth it to me and i am very happy to offer my support.. Just keep posting and sharing your experiences. And keep sucking those dicks as I certainly plan to!! When things return to normal there will be a LOT of full balls that need to be drained!
gandhhotspot
Expert

Post by gandhhotspot »

how can I donate?
gandhhotspot
Expert

Post by gandhhotspot »

Hi John. I too donate to sites I like and I love this one. Is there anyway I can mail you a money order? I would need an address or we could use Western Union. Thanks.
gandhhotspot
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

gandhhotspot wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 1:11 pm Hi John. I too donate to sites I like and I love this one. Is there anyway I can mail you a money order? I would need an address or we could use Western Union. Thanks.
gandhhotspot
Hi gandhhotspot, thank you for your interest in donating to help out here at MWS. I really don't have an address that you can send a money order. If you can't use Paypal on the Donate button up above, I don't have another way to accept donations. I understand many of us are not comfortable using Paypal as you would have to use a bank account or credit card. That does make it difficult. I appreciate your offer. Maybe sometime in the future I'll be able to use another way, but right now, it's the only option.

Thanks alot!
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Those of you that are able to send a donation, please remember to include your username. I want to be able to thank you and change your online status to Contributor so everyone will know you are a supporter. I will not contact anyone through Paypal to respect your privacy, so please send me a message here to let me know who your are. Thank you very much.

ps.....I received a donation today from someone and don't have a username. If you sent a donation today, please contact me. Thanks!!
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Gentlemen, please thank throb919 for his donation today to MWS. He's been on the forum since 2009, definitely a long time in online years. I appreciate it throb919, and your support all these years!
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Hey guys, I received a donation today from a member, thank you very much. However, you didn't give me your username here on MWS. If you can send me a private message here with your username, I at least want to thank you here. I have no other info, so please let me know. Thank you!
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

John wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:15 pm Hey guys, I received a donation today from a member, thank you very much. However, you didn't give me your username here on MWS. If you can send me a private message here with your username, I at least want to thank you here. I have no other info, so please let me know. Thank you!
I have actually received 2 donations this week, and neither person gave me a username for MWS. I will never attempt to contact you any way other than a DM here on MWS. Since I don't know who you are, I will just say thank you to 2 ANONYMOUS donors. I appreciate your support as there are costs involved in this board. It helps, and I am thankful for your support.
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Hey guys, today I received a donation from user aebn321. This is his second time donating to the board. He's been with us here for at least 6 1/2 years. Thank you so much for your help. We all appreciate you.
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Guys, a big thanks to member allend for another donation to help the site out. It was timely as I just paid the renewal fees for the web site hosting and the domain name renewals. Prices have definitely gone up and his support helps a lot. So a virtual hug/pat on the back for his help and everyone who has donated over the years.

THANK YOU!!

John
allend
Contributor

Post by allend »

I love this site and love to help keep it going!
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Gentlemen, I just wanted to thank forum member sterculius for his contribution to MWS. He's been sharing his stories and comments on the board for years. Today he helped pay through his donation, to keep us going. So if you see him here, give him a pat on the back to thank him for helping to keep MWS going! Thank you!
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Another big thank you to Joe Cable for another gererous donation today. I just renewed our hosting services, which doubled what it used to be. So your donations will help pay for that. It was difficult to find services that would host "adult web sites." So I found one that will, so it works.
So again, thank you Joe for your contributions, both money and years of membership.
Joe Cable
Contributor

Post by Joe Cable »

John wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:01 pmAnother big thank you to Joe Cable for another generous donation today. I just renewed our hosting services, which doubled what it used to be. So your donations will help pay for that. It was difficult to find services that would host "adult web sites." So I found one that will, so it works. So again, thank you Joe for your contributions, both money and years of membership.
And thank you, John, for all you do for your fellow cocksuckers. MenWhoSwallow is a home away from home for us, where we can be open about who and what we are without fear that we'll be put down or humiliated because we suck cock and sexually submit to other men in order to do so. It's where we can be with our brothers, discuss things, tell each other of our latest on-our-knees adventures, knowing they will be appreciated and valued. I know that means so much to all of us.

I've always been at peace with being a cocksucker and needing the cocks of other men to get sexual pleasure for myself by giving sexual pleasure to them. It just feels too right to be wrong. And thanks to MWS, I know how many of us there are and so I know that being a no-recip cocksucker is not some weird sexual perversion. It's just a perfectly normal part of the many varieties of human sexuality.
I am a cocksucker