Donations

General topics related to the MWS Forum. Check here first for any news about MWS.

Any questions about how to use the Forum, Suggestions or Complaints. Post here, and I'll try to address your concerns. Thanks.
Forum rules
Sexual Questions and Discussions are not permitted in this area of the forum. This area is for General questions on the use of the board. Thank you.
sterculius
Contributor

Re: Donations

Post by sterculius »

John, while appreciated, your thanks are unnecessary for the modest, irregular contributions I may make to help sustain a forum from which I derive so much enjoyment and satisfaction. I only hope that I'm not alone in feeling motivated to support your efforts. If everyone who can afford it were to do the same, we would guarantee it's continuance.
Nov Shmoz Ka Pop. Plunk your Magic Twanger Froggy! What, me worry?
slurpee
Expert

Post by slurpee »

Question: Is there a way to donate anonymously? It seems to me concern about exposure of identity might be a deterrent for some. It is for me.
sterculius
Contributor

Post by sterculius »

Slurpee, check out 'silent donor'
slurpee
Expert

Post by slurpee »

sterculius wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:07 am Slurpee, check out 'silent donor'
Thanks. Where?
sterculius
Contributor

Post by sterculius »

Google it. It's similar to PayPal.
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the kind words.

I want to thank Joe Cable for his recent donation. You've helped keep MWS alive and that is really appreciated. Thank you again so much.
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Hey guys, I received another donation and there was no username included. I don't know who to thank for your generous contribution to MWS. The donation was received on Mar 23rd. Please let me know who you are for your support. I appreciate it so much. If you want to send me a private message, please do so. If you want to remain anonymous, I understand. A big thank you to you!
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

I want to send a big thank you to new member Idrinksperm for his generous donation to MWS this week.
Being new to our group he's already contributed not only by monetary donation, but in conversation. It's so nice when a new member shares with us. It's what's kept the group alive all these years. Without such personal discussions, we wouldn't have lasted as long as we have.
So thank you Idrinksperm for your contributions and welcome to MWS!
IdrinkSperm
Contributor

Post by IdrinkSperm »

Glad to help.

Really enjoy MenWhoSwallow . net
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Hey guys, I received more donations, and I'm knocked out by your thoughtfulness.

Jaydude has contributed before, and helped us out again. Thank you so much for your continued help. And Curious1 has again contributed. Again helping us to stay alive. You guys are so appreciated.

Once again I thank you very much for your help, and a few more anonymous contributions came in, and you know who you are and just know that you are appreciated very much. Thanks guys!

John
John
Forum Owner

Post by John »

Another big thank you to WillSrvU for another donation to Menwhoswallow. He's been a regular contributor helping us stay alive. Web hosting alone has skyrocketed so you contributions have helped tremendously. So thank you WillSrvU and everyone who has helped out monetarily or with your posts on the Forum. It's all you guys that made it what it is.